What Qualifies a Business to Be An M&A Transaction?
At Transworld we have a Mergers and Acquisitions department consisting of a team of professionals that specializes in larger transactions. There are several situations that could make your company qualify for our M&A department:
Your company has earnings greater than one million dollars. When businesses grow to this size, they become targets for acquisition by industry players.
Your business is too large for an individual buyer to purchase or finance through conventional methods. Once your company is worth multi millions, a single individual usually will not purchase it (most multimillionaires do not wish to work).
Your company is in an industry that is currently being “rolled up”. In some industries, strategic buyers that want to consolidate the marketplace will purchase even small businesses.
Your business is experiencing incredible growth. If your company is running out of capital because of growth, it may be a merger and acquisition target.
You want to grow your company and perhaps retain some equity. If that is the case, you will need M&A expertise.
The M&A Selling Process
We meet with you and perhaps your advisors to understand your future goals. There can be many situations that could be present. Important issues include:
- Your company is growing and you need capital.
- Your company is growing and you need the expertise to take it to the next level.
- You would like to take some chips off the table.
- You need to retire and there are no family successors.
- There are family successors and they will need capital and/or expertise.
- You have been approached by your competition to sell your business.
- There is an industry consolidation happening.
- The marketplace is changing and you cannot or are not willing to invest to keep up.
- You’re tired and want to do something else with your life.
- Whatever the issues are we need to understand them completely.
I Would Like a Free Business Consultation
Contact Anthony today to set up your complimentary, no-obligation appointment.